Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Words

Those many words that migrate back to my reality everyday,
The words that dilute those experiences,

The words that dissect a flower into more words,
A few petals, a stem, a pinch of fragrance,
The sharp thorns, the leaves and may be a botanical name.

No, not those, still not yet! but, those words don't give up,
I want to explain how wonderful those moments were,

Come back with me to my past say the words,
See how good I was, see how good the day was,

Realize that I was there, and that you are with me now,
Realize my importance, recognize my thoughts,
well, not all thoughts, just those which I want you to,

What happened to the reality?
Did I distort it?
Did I dirty the serenity of my experience?
All, just to relive my moment in your thoughts.

Was it all worthwhile?
Where am I now?
Am I in my past or in your thoughts?
Am I in my imagination or my imagination of your thoughts?

Well, may be I am just in those words,
Those words that are making rounds in my mind,
Coming back to my reality,
Dissecting and diluting my experience,
Right now!

1 comment:

Apoorv Gawde said...

Well Well Well.. we have a poet here. :)