Monday, October 31, 2005

The Crutches

Your Principles, my Beliefs,
his Karma, her God,
our Truth, their Conscience,
Even though they all are supports, they are also crutches.

They are limiting as much as protecting,
They are a hindrance as much as a guidance.

Do you remember the last time,
when you realized the worthlessness of a principle,
Do you recognize the last time,
when our beliefs were used to separate us,

Do you remember the last time,
when you gave up on a challenge for the fear of karma,
Do you regret the last time,
When you questioned the wisdom of God,

Do you remember the time,
when truth made less sense than your faith,
and the time when your Conscience,
found convenient ways to hide itself in words.

Though they help you to stand where you are today,
Whatever is yours, are your crutches.

For now, let me make you stand on your feet,
For I know that you need to walk with me,
to wake me up whenever, I mistake my crutches for legs.

No comments: